Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yeah I'm Red All Right

Thanks to Catherine, I took this color/personality test and it came out - I'm Red. Not only Red hair, but apparently red in persona as well. Hmmm. Have to agree with it though. There's a link below if you want to see what kind of person you are.





Your Passion is Red!



You've got that spark - a good dose of intensity, power, and determination.

You do whatever you want in life ... to hell with what anyone thinks!

With so many interests and loves, you're always running around doing something new.

You have fire in your eyes, and it shows. Bet you're even wearing something red!

4 comments:

Elysbeth said...

Dude, I feel so ripped off. It told me I'm pink. I loathe pink. Pink is why I own so little Hello Kitty stuff. But thanks for the grand laugh. And....whatcha knittin'?

ChelleC said...

Yeah, pink is a color I DO like, although not usually the lite pastel pink, except for babies. But you don't strike me as a pinky kind of person. Just goes to show that these tests can be dead wrong sometimes. Plus, there weren't many questions so the shaky results aren't surprising.

ColorJoy LynnH said...

I'm purple but the photo is a woman in a bra kissing some guy. From all the colors they probably used, purple would make most sense... but gee.

It says
"You've got a ton of passion, but you don't always wear it on your sleeve.

If something truly excites you, you let your inner intensity shine through.

But otherwise, your passion tends to morph into energy ... which you never lack.

You're a balanced woman, knowing when to turn on the fire in your heart."

I wish I were more balanced but the rest is close enough.

Carol said...

I too am purple. It is amazing how true that is.