Sunday, September 14, 2008

This is My Biggest Purse



Everyone who knows me knows that I have a love affair with purses and bags of all kinds. But my husband pointed out, quite some time ago, that I use my car, particularly the TRUNK of my car as my biggest purse.

Sometimes, like every purse, it needs sorting out. As you can see right now, my purse, errr trunk is a mess and I need to declutter it. That's on my "to do" list for today, along with many other things I've been putting off.

Luckily today is a cool, lovely though a bit cloudy autumn day. We've had rain for days and days, but today that Autumn aroma is in the air. It feels really refreshing this morning to open up all the windows of my house and let the breeze blow through. Ahhh!!! Appreciate the small joys, they are the best.

And speaking of enjoyment, no one is loving this more than our little dog, Domino.

I'm still trying to finish up the Shetland Triangle Shawl. I finished the tenth repeat yesterday and probably need to do one or two more repeats before knitting the border. I can't wait to finish that up, get it off my needles and onto Margo's shoulders just in time for the chilly weather to set in.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Chelle, I can so relate to your trunk/purse. Yes we need to clean and sort them from time to time. Mine is due for one when I get from GA later this week. You are a braver soul than I. I would not dare post a picture of my trunk, it's that bad.

Anonymous said...

I do not have a trunk purse (I have no trunk-I drive a SUV) but I do have a front passenger seat purse, I even utilize the floor! It gets that way from hauling kids around all the time. My spouse says my car is disgusting! Pretty harsh don't you think? Shelly in Omaha

Phyllis Bourne said...

I'm so nosy. I want to know what's in the Whole Foods bag.

I have a magical car fairy (the husband) and whatever I leave in the car is mysteriously removed. So there's only an emergency road kit in my truck. The rest of the car is empty except for an umbrella and city map.

It's kinda annoying!

ChelleC said...

Believe it or not, the Whole Foods Bag contains YARN. Ahh yeah.

Many of my bags contain yarn.