Monday, January 07, 2008

New Job - Tee Hee

I've only been there one day so far, and granted, most of what we covered was paperwork and benefits, but let me just say that I'm happy so far.

The job seems good. I'm excited. Yay!!

I think I got into a good thing at a good time.

Whew. Sigh of relief. I need a place like this, where there's a real chance of staying with a company for a couple of more decades before I retire.

Now back to the shawl knitting that never seems to end. I'm not quite finished yet, and getting more than anxious to be done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having a great first day! :o)

Elysbeth said...

As someone who got her a-- kicked at work today let me congratulate you. I am very very happy for you.

ChelleC said...

Yeah, thanks! I just finished the third day and it's still going well. It's hard to tell this early on, but I think this is a real opportunity for me.