Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ice Storm is Really "Socking" It to Us



The sock is growing - almost finished with the first one. I am up to the top of the cuff.

We are really getting hit with ice here - hope it doesn't lead to downed powerlines, etc. Already there are some accidents on the road. Not sure, but the play performance may be cancelled as well. Hope not, but I'd also hate to see anyone getting hurt to get there.

My daughter performed wonderfully last night. I am so proud of her. She can really sing and act. Don't know where she got the singing from, but the high drama --- ah, admittedly, probably me.

If this storm continues, we'll be iced in and will be forced to cook, bake and eat. Not to mention knit and watch movies by the fire. Comfort activities abound here in the nice warm household.

1 comment:

Laura said...

High drama has to come from passion and that's a good thing. :)

The sock is a good thing, too.