Friday, May 09, 2008

6 Quirky Things - Revised

My friend Phyllis had a "tagged you're it" thing on her blog where she listed 6 quirky things about herself. Here are a few of my own quirks .

Note: After doing this the first time, Elysbeth didn't think they were quirky enough so I revised the list of weird.

1. I read anywhere and everywhere, and my daughter once swears she saw me reading a book while driving - but that's not true. I'd been reading at a stoplight and just was holding the book over the steering wheel until the next light.

2. I love ghosts, haunted houses, things that go bump in the night, and am used to work (briefly) at a funeral home.

3. I am left hand and write sideways, as well as being able to read upside down.

4. I walk fast and eat fast and talk fast, but do everything else slowly. Read slow. Knit slow. Accomplish tasks slow and methodically. Then doublecheck my work.

5. Drink my coffee black if it's morning or mid-day in late evening, I'll drink a dessert coffee instead and put in sweetner and cream.

6. I prefer to sit cross-legged on the floor rather than in a chair if given a choice - so long as I'm not wearing a dress.

Now what are YOUR quirks, tag if you want to be "it."

2 comments:

Elysbeth said...

I agree with #6. We have great furniture, but sit on the floor. This makes the dogs happy at least.

BTW, did you see Jane Thornley's inVESTment Portfolio post? Very tempting.

Phyllis Bourne said...

I'd rather sit on the floor too! Even in my office.