Monday, July 03, 2006

Baby Bootees to Match

Well . . . . to go along with the cute little newborn kimono, I wanted a matching pair of lime bootees. Used the pattern for "Classic Cashmere Bootees" from the Erika Knight book called SIMPLE KNITS FOR CHERISHED BABIES. The bootees were a snap, completed in probably less than 3 hours for both booties.

Easy Peasy (and cheap too - I made mine out of Sugar and Cream Yarn Instead of the cashmere):



Confession: Here is some more Sugar and Cream. Cheap and instant gratification just looking at these pretties. And suprisingly, this Sugar and Cream (though cheap to buy) knits up very nice.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Chelle...these are just to cute. Thanks for the pattern. I think I will make some to go along with the kimono I am doing.

Maenwyn said...

Cuter than cute! I love them.